December 6, 2016
From 8:30 AM to 12:00 PM
Meydenbauer Way Southeast
Bellevue, WA 98004
Closing 2.0 with Jeff Shore
THE WORLD HAS CHANGED. THE MARKET HAS CHANGED. THE BUYER HAS CHANGED.
NOW IT’S TIME TO CHANGE THE WAY WE CLOSE THE SALE.
Lack of effective closing skills is the single-greatest point of frustration for customers, salespeople and sales executives in real estate sales today. As revealed by mystery shops around North America, the discipline called closing consistently receives the lowest scores without exception.
The truth is brutal: homebuyers need a hero and salespeople just aren’t answering the call!
That’s because closing is all too often seen as something we do TO the customer, instead of something we do FOR the customer.
CLOSING 2.0 CHANGES ALL THAT!
In this action-packed half-day workshop, Jeff Shore calls upon his thirty years of real estate sales expertise, his up-to-the-minute research on buying psychology, and his trademark humor to set the closing world straight.
By mastering Jeff Shore’s Closing 2.0 principles and techniques, you will learn how to:
- Be the hero in your buyer’s emotional journey from pain to pleasure
- Deliver a sales presentation built for the close from the very first handshake
- Relieve your customer’s stress and help them clearly see the desired end result
- Establish a decision-making rhythm during your entire sales presentation
- Create a close built on confidence and not fear (for both you AND your buyer!)
- Close as an ally rather than an adversary
- Close more profitable sales without using discounts and incentives as a crutch
- Celebrate the close with your buyer and KEEP THE SALE CLOSED!
WARNING: THIS WORKSHOP WILL NOT FEATURE 1,000 CLOSING LINES TO MEMORIZE FOR EVERY OCCASION!
On the contrary, the program is designed to teach real estate professionals how to think like their customers, how to join them on their psychological decision-making journey and how to make closing an act of pure enjoyment and reward for all involved.
Do it right and you will be the hero in your buyer’s story!